EDIT LTR-Hydrapak Streamline-Chad Fike

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Chad,

      I have just one comment about your reference to Camelbak that you
      mentioned already. It is my understanding that it is not kosher to
      compare by directly referring to another manufacturer's product. You
      will have to take that part out. It is ok to generally say that you
      haven't been able to interchange with another popular brand.... you
      get the idea. :)

      The rest of the report is great, there are no further edits. Go ahead
      and upload when you're ready.

      Jo Ann
    • Chad Fike
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Jo Ann, Thanks for the comment, I removed those couple of sentences
        that referenced Camelbak and uploaded the revised report-Chad Fike

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann Moffi"