RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Question Coleman Stove Arnold

  • Mark McLauchlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Shhh Coy Boy, the more people that apply the less chance I have :-)

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        Al - just be safe, first and foremost.

        It's fine to contact customer support - generally we don't present
        ourselves as testers, but simply as owners of the product, so we can
        evaluate the same treatment any customer would get.

        Let us know how that goes, and I'll keep an eye out for your IR.

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "al peterson"