EDIT IR - WS Simpson Capris - Kathryn

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Kathryn,

      Here are your edits for the capris. When you're ready, go ahead and upload.

      See you in a couple of months!
      Jo Ann

      BEGIN EDITS:

      > My initial impressions of the capris are that they have a nice
      > generous cut that gives them a relaxed fit on me. I actually find them
      > to be a bit looser around the waist then I would like but not so loose
      > that I need a belt to hold them up. I was a bit surprised at how long
      > the legs were as I was expecting the leg length to fall just below my
      > knees. Due to the relaxed fit, I found that they didn't seem to bind
      > up when I moved around. The front button looks like it is well sewn
      > on. The button is actually quite large and is a snug fit through the
      > button hole. This has made it a little more difficult to get the
      > button in and out of the hole, but at least I feel safe in the fact
      > that teh button will not work its way out on its own.

      EDIT: In the last sentence: teh should be the

      Edit: I would be helpful if you could put your waist measurement or
      typical sizing experience somewhere in the report. Readers would find
      this useful in selecting their sizing.

      END EDITS