Reminder: Brasslite Turbo I D

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      This one closed tomorrow night, June 3rd. I am only seeing 2 apps so
      far. There was a lot of extranious list traffic over this same
      period so I may have missed one but I looked twice this morning
      besides each day as I kept up with the list. If I missed anybody
      please let me know.

      Mark McLauchlin # 45686
      Edwin Morse # 45786

      And a repeat of the call.

      I don't think the car Jo Ann teased us with had a turbo...so maybe
      you could fit this one on somehow. Actually I don't remember...but
      perhaps you would rather just us it for cooking...That's right,
      Brasslite and BGT are proud to announce the Brasslite Turbo I D with
      extensions. Read all about it here.

      http://www.brasslite.com/OrderForms/turbo1DOrder.html

      and the extensions here.

      http://www.brasslite.com/OrderForms/turboUpgrade.html

      NOTE: should fit inside most pots but please note the limit of 5 in
      (won't fit inside smaller pots) for the extension.

      Nitty Gritty
      newbie limit does not apply
      US Shipping included
      Rick is the moderator and will trans-ship overseas to off shore
      testers at USPS cost if any of you want to apply.

      I will leave the call open 1 week so expect it to close at midnight
      CST on June 3, 2008. Please put Brasslite Turbo I D in your subject
      line when applying.

      Thanks and happy applicating!
      Coy Boy

      PS I tested the Brasslite Micro way back. I still use that stove when
      I need an extra stove (camping with extra mouths to feed). I consider
      the Brasslite's as not only functional but works of art.