Osprey Argon 110 dates. (Not 50 1st dates…)

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Osprey Argon 110 dates. (Not 50 1st dates…)

      In looking at Bridget it seems I have two LTR dates for the Osprey
      Argon Pack. The "Official" date says July 15, and I have a note that
      says June 15. I will venture a guess that Josh is the later date.

      While I have plenty of use already for the pack I feel that it may be
      worthwhile for me to wait to post my LTR until the later date as I have
      two trips coming up that will see me carrying more than I ever have. It
      may make for interesting reading and valuable data for the manufacturer.

      What ever way you would like it is how I shall proceed.

      Thanks in advance,

      Ray
    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Ray, I can't get into the db at the moment - but count forward 4 months
        from when you uploaded your IR - and that should give you the date (it might
        be off by a bit, if the other tester uploaded after you) But - it will tell
        you if its June or July. Since you have enough use, post on the actual
        date, and do an addendum after if you want.

        This keeps BridGeT from getting more confused.

        Thanks,
        Leesa

        On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 6:22 PM, rayestrella1 <rayestrella@...>
        wrote:

        > Osprey Argon 110 dates. (Not 50 1st dates�)
        >
        > In looking at Bridget it seems I have two LTR dates for the Osprey
        > Argon Pack. The "Official" date says July 15, and I have a note that
        > says June 15. I will venture a guess that Josh is the later date.
        >
        > While I have plenty of use already for the pack I feel that it may be
        > worthwhile for me to wait to post my LTR until the later date as I have
        > two trips coming up that will see me carrying more than I ever have. It
        > may make for interesting reading and valuable data for the manufacturer.
        >
        > What ever way you would like it is how I shall proceed.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Ray

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...>
          wrote:

          > Ray, I can't get into the db at the moment -
          > but count forward 4 months
          > from when you uploaded your IR - and that should give you the date >
          Since you have enough use, post on the actual
          > date, and do an addendum after if you want.
          >
          > This keeps BridGeT from getting more confused.

          You got it

          Ray