Re: INITIAL REPORT SIERRA DESIGNS ARROW ROCK 30--WHEILER

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      re. INITIAL REPORT SIERRA DESIGNS ARROW ROCK 30--WHEILER

      Hi Michael and Monitor

      > I recognize that I have blanks in the report for the weights as determined
      > by me.
      > I just haven't had a chance to do that yet but will have it done on
      > Monday.
      May I suggest that you should post a REVISED version on Monday in that case?
      We do not really approve of posting incomplete IRs: too much chance of the
      details being forgotten and not filled in later. I know, best of intentions
      and all that, but it does create a hassle when it happens.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor