EDIT: Outdoor Research Exos pants (Chad F.)

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Chad,

      Not one single edit that I could find. You many want to add "during
      long term testing" to that first sentence in your summary just to
      clarify, but I think it's implied so it's your call. Nice work!

      Thanks for the patience on the slow edit, and thanks for a great test
      series!

      -Cur
    • Chad Fike
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Curt, thanks for the review, I added the line and uploaded- Chad Fike