EDIT: Outdoor Research Exos pants (David B.)

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      David,

      Here are your edits, marked with **. Only a couple minor things – this
      is a solid report. Thank you for your patience on the slow edit – I've
      been slammed lately. And thanks for a great test series. I look
      forward to working with you more in the future!

      -Curt

      They continue to be comfortable, offer reasonable waterproofing, and
      show little signs of wear.
      **This needs to be clarified. "Show little sign of wear" means there
      isn't much to talk about. "Show little signs of wear" – as you wrote
      it, implies there are things that are worn and you should probably
      list those. I think you meant the first one, so you probably just need
      to drop the `s'.

      There is some visible small piling and a rougher texture than the
      other parts.
      **Pilling should have two `Ls'

      they have stood up very well with some minor fabric piling.
      **Pilling