Re: Selections - Chaco Canyonland Mids

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Nothin', he seems like a nice guy. Trust me, he'll LOVE the fuchsia!
      Sheila might know him best, what do you think?

      Greg M
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@...>
      wrote:

      > LOL!
      > What did Jerry ever do to you?
      >
      > Rick
      >
      > Greg wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>, Rick Allnutt
      <rick@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Selections - Chaco Canyonland Mids
      > >
      > > > Jerry has already sent in his information because of an OOP.
      I will
      > > > decide what color he wants...
      > > >
      > > > Rick
      > > >
      > > Jerry left me his color selection before leaving, he prefers
      fuchsia but
      > > will also accept lavender.
      > >
      > > Greg M

    • jerry adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
        Ha, ha, ha,... : )

        Color "Terra" would be best, or the other color "Currant" would be okay too.

        Thanks

        Sheila has to be the best mentor by my observation

        By the way, I will have only intermittent Internet coverage the next day or two so I may not be able to reply to anything promptly and I won't answer my phone