Re: Selections - Chaco Canyonland Mids

  • S
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2008
      Hey now, no one better mess with my mentee or I'll start throwing punches!

      Sheila

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@...> wrote:

      > LOL!
      > What did Jerry ever do to you?
      >
      > Rick
      >
      > Greg wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>, Rick Allnutt <rick@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Selections - Chaco Canyonland Mids
      > >
      > > > Jerry has already sent in his information because of an OOP. I will
      > > > decide what color he wants...
      > > >
      > > > Rick
      > > >
      > > Jerry left me his color selection before leaving, he prefers fuchsia but
      > > will also accept lavender.
      > >
      > > Greg M

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
        Nothin', he seems like a nice guy. Trust me, he'll LOVE the fuchsia!
        Sheila might know him best, what do you think?

        Greg M
        wrote:

        > LOL!
        > What did Jerry ever do to you?
        >
        > Rick
        >
        > Greg wrote:
        > >

        > > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
        > > <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>, Rick Allnutt
        <rick@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Selections - Chaco Canyonland Mids
        > >
        > > > Jerry has already sent in his information because of an OOP.
        I will
        > > > decide what color he wants...
        > > >
        > > > Rick
        > > >
        > > Jerry left me his color selection before leaving, he prefers
        fuchsia but
        > > will also accept lavender.
        > >
        > > Greg M

      • jerry adams
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
          Ha, ha, ha,... : )

          Color "Terra" would be best, or the other color "Currant" would be okay too.

          Thanks

          Sheila has to be the best mentor by my observation

          By the way, I will have only intermittent Internet coverage the next day or two so I may not be able to reply to anything promptly and I won't answer my phone