Re: ATTN: Jamie Lawrence

  • Jamie Lawrence
    Message 1 of 23 , May 30 6:27 PM
      All ok now?

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/MSR%20Dragontail/Test%20Report%20by%20Jamie%20Lawrence/

      > The Lake Challace image is 902 pixels wide and the Mt. Field is 890.
      >
      > It still scrolls...
      >
      > Shane

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 23 , May 30 6:29 PM
        > All ok now?

        No. I'm reading through your source now. Give me five minutes.

        Shane
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 23 , May 30 6:36 PM
          OK. I got it.

          border="0">

          The left margin should be 0.75, not 77.55.

          This is the table that the Lake Challace image is in to create the caption.

          Shane
        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 23 , May 30 6:40 PM
            Sorry about all this folks. I thought I had taken it off list...

            Shane
          • Andrew Buskov
            Message 5 of 23 , May 30 8:05 PM
              No worries. Gives those non technical persons an insight into the "Why"
              question when we insist on pictures not being bigger than 800.

              AB

              _____
              Visit Corridor9
              http://www.corridor9.net
              ____________________________

              > Sorry about all this folks. I thought I had taken it off list...
              >
              > Shane
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 23 , Jun 22, 2009
                http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Pads%20and%20Air%20Mattresses/Therm-a-Rest%20Neo%20Air%20Pad/Test%20Report%20by%20Jamie%20Lawrence/

                Jamie, your report causes considerable scrolling at the 1024 resolution. I
                am not sure exactly where the problem lies, but if you could look at it that
                would be swell.

                Shane
              • Shane Steinkamp
                Message 7 of 23 , Aug 10, 2009
                  http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Pads%20and%20Air%20Mattresses/Therm-a-Rest%20Neo%20Air%20Pad/Test%20Report%20by%20Jamie%20Lawrence/

                  Jamie, your report causes considerable scrolling at the 1024 resolution.
                  Could you have a look at it?

                  Shane
                • Andrew Buskov
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 16, 2010
                    Tried sending this a couple of times, but apparently it's not going through
                    for some reason.
                    Jamie, can you contact me off list please. Thanks!

                    AB
                  • sportjamos
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 17, 2010
                      Hi AB,

                      I pinged you an email a few days ago but have not received a response so I thought I would post to the group.

                      If you can't get email through to jlawrence@... try jlawrence286@...

                      Both have been working fine for quite some time....

                      Cheers,

                      Jamie

                      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...> wrote:

                      > Tried sending this a couple of times, but apparently it's not going through
                      > for some reason.
                      > Jamie, can you contact me off list please. Thanks!
                      >
                      > AB

                    • Andrew Buskov
                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 17, 2010
                        Responded to your publictrustee addy on Tue 3/16/2010 7:45 PM. Just
                        forwarded that email to both addy's below. Let me know if they don't come
                        through for some reason in the next couple of days.

                        Peace!

                        AB

                        > Hi AB,
                        >
                        > I pinged you an email a few days ago but have not received a response
                        > so I thought I would post to the group.
                        >
                        > If you can't get email through to jlawrence@...
                        > try jlawrence286@...
                        >
                        > Both have been working fine for quite some time....
                        >
                        > Cheers,
                        >
                        > Jamie
                      • woodswoman
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 22, 2012
                          Jamie,
                          Heads up. I posted my Tilley TTW2 Tec-Wool Hat LTR yesterday. I tried to email you a copy but was rejected as it said that I wasn't approved to send you mail. I used the email address provided on the Monitor site. Thanks.

                          ***Gail***

                        • Ralph Ditton
                          Message 12 of 23 , Feb 22, 2012
                            Gail,

                            He has changed jobs so his new email address is jlawrence286@...

                            Ralph

                            I have CC him

                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 22, 2012
                              Thanks Ralph. Gail I'll jump to your report over the next 24 hours

                              Sent from my iPhone