Gregory Packs Shipped

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      Last Friday.
      You guys should be receiving them soon if you haven't already....
      -Stephanie

      reviews and tests on the planet!
    • woodswoman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        --- Stephanie Martin <stephanie@...>
        wrote:

        > Last Friday.
        > You guys should be receiving them soon if you
        > haven't already....
        > -Stephanie

        Stephanie,
        Were they shipped UPS or Postal Service? I am in the
        process of moving, but I will have someone here look
        for the package so that it can be forwarded to me.

        Thanks

        ***Gail***

        **There is a pleasure in the pathless woods - Lord Byron**

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
      • WoodlandSprite
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005