EDIT: Initial report Primus EtaExpress David Bradish

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Dave,

      I really enjoyed reading your report and your pictures add quality to it.
      Sounds like you will be having fun with this stove and I llok forward to
      reading your FR and LTR!

      Just one tiny edit and you are good to upload your report at
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Stoves/Primus%20EtaExpress/
      or http://tinyurl.com/58pkbb . Don't forget to delete you file in the test
      folder.

      A flat steel lever activates the peizio electric generator which shoots an
      electric spark from the top of the electrode that sticks out of the burner.
      EDIT: The proper spelling is "peizo" which you have correctly spelling
      further along in the report.

      Kathy
      Primus EtaExpress Stove Test Monitor

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Thank you Kathy

        I really like this stove and am going to be using it in a few days. I
        finally got some help with my pictures. They are a lot better now.

        Dave

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "theMiddleSister@..."