EDIT: POST: IR - Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots - Chuck Carnes

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Hey Chuck,

      No edits here. Nice html, and poor Samson looks embarrassed to be in a
      pic with those boots, its freakin hilarious. Looking forward to all
      the reports, I'm wondering which dog will chew them off first.

      Thanks,
      Heather

      re: ruff wear grip trex bark boots
    • Chuck Carnes
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Hahahaha...thank you. Yeah he's not to sure about them
        and I would put bets on my dog chewing them off first
        if I gave him about 2 minutes by himself.

        Chuck

        --- Heather <alekto@...> wrote:

        > Hey Chuck,
        >
        > No edits here. Nice html, and poor Samson looks
        > embarrassed to be in a
        > pic with those boots, its freakin hilarious. Looking
        > forward to all
        > the reports, I'm wondering which dog will chew them
        > off first.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Heather
        >
        > re: ruff wear grip trex bark boots

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Jo Ann Moffi
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          We can get some stuff called Bitter Apple here in Canada. It works
          great to keep dogs from chewing on stuff they're not supposed to.

          My guys are too old for that chewing stuff now. Morgan has been
          wearing boots her whole life, but Fergus doesn't. Somehow he can
          always manage to get them off, even without using his mouth. We just
          don't even bother on him anymore and he doesn't seem to mind. His feet
          aren't as sensitive as Morgan's anyway.

          Good luck him! I look forward to reading how he does.

          Jo Ann