EDIT: IR Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots Grip Trex Jo Ann Moffi

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Hi Jo Ann,

      Tell your dog she nice legs. :)

      Html looks good, just a tiny edit below.

      Thanks,
      Heather

      ---
      >Built on an anatomical mold like a human shoe - For consistent sizing
      >an fit.

      EDIT- `and'

      Also, under manufacturer specs do we need to put the country of
      currency in the price? Not clear on that but I always added US or
      whatever. No big deal, someone let me know what the word on that
      is...thanks!

      re: grip trex bark'n boots ruff wear