EDIT FR: GoLite Xanadu Tent - Kathryn D

  • Jenn E.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Thank you for your FR, your edits will follow. They will take the following format:

      EDIT: Must be changed.
      Edit: Should be changed but will be left to your discretion.
      Comment: Just that or something to think about.

      ***The wind was about 10-15 knots

      EDIT: I think mph and km/h are the measurement we should be using for wind as we are not sailing or flying.

      ***As this was a combination camping and kayaking trip

      Comment: Were there any backpacking trips?

      ***The first night out we had beautiful clear skys

      EDIT: skies

      ***The line of stitching where the tent body mets the mesh netting

      EDIT: meets

      ***The pros to this tent are the generous floor plan and handy pockets, plus the the dual entry.

      EDIT: delete one "the" before dual

      You are free to upload.

      Don't forget to delete your report from the test folder.

      Jenn E.