ATTN: All Testers - especially consumable testers

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      I am in the process of updating BridGeT. While I am doing that - I am
      manually correcting the consumable tests. Tests should now reflect a 3
      month length. That may make it appear that you are late - don't worry - I
      will adjust any scores that are an issue. Once these tests are complete, it
      shouldn't be a problem with new food/consumable tests.

      I will be OOP from early afternoon, until late tonight, and then most of the
      weekend. I should have internet access tonight though. If there is an
      error in your information, email me directly at: leesaj@... and PLEASE
      use ERROR in the subject line.

      I hope everyone has a great weekend!

      Leesa