Re: Any news on the LuxuryLite Koozy Kitchens?

  • eroetz93
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2008
      I received a tracking number on Monday and the Koozy should arive
      today. I hope I didn't just jinx myself:)

      The notification came from UPS.

      I hope that helps.

      Erich R.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "krb84108@..."
      <krb84108@...> wrote:

      > I’ll look into it after I get all my ducks in a row. So Kathryn
      has a tracking number and Andre does not correct? Erich have you
      received a tracking number as well for the Koozy?

      > Cheers
      >
      > Kenny B

      Koozy Kitchens?

      ______________
      > Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2008
        That's correct. There are sometimes customs issues, but I'm rather
        proficient at keeping those short these days. The issuance of a
        tracking number should be unaffected, though. The only thing that comes
        to mind is the spam filter - I checked mine thoroughly today, but may
        have overlooked something on April 28 or 29 ... I don't know (and have
        no way of finding out).

        André