Re: EDIT: COLUMBIA SLIPSTREAM WINDSHELL IR - David Wilkes

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2008
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "amatbrewer"
      <amatbrewer@...> wrote:

      > Pam,
      > Thanks for all your help on this! I made the changes, uploaded it to
      > the perminant folder and deleted it from the test folder.
      >
      > I also have one more question. In a report when referring to a "5K
      run"
      > as in an organized race, would you still put in the imperial
      conversion
      > or leave it as 5K since it is a name?
      >
      > Thanks again,
      > Dave

      Hm. That is a good question Dave. Since it is a recognized name, I
      would say it might be okay to leave it as 5K, although it would also be
      correct to convert it. I guess it is sort of like a 2 liter bottle.
      Pretty much everyone recognizes that without conversion, but the
      conversion doesn't hurt.

      Pam