Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: FR - Integral Designs Penguin Bivy - Gail

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Thanks Jo Ann for the quick edit. Yeahhhh, the
      pictures were taken mere minutes after I woke up...the
      first thing I had on my mind was that I needed some
      pics for the report so I handed my camera through the
      breathing hole in the bivy to a companion who was
      already up...it's amazing what we let the public see
      all in the name of a report!!!

      --- Jo Ann Moffi <jomoffi@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gail,
      >
      > Very nice report. I hope this gets to you in time so
      > you can upload
      > before you head OOP. Just a few minor edits and
      > you're good to go.
      >
      > I love the pictures!

      ***Gail***

      Be a better friend, newshound, and