Cakk Closed: White Sierra Simpson's Capri

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      This call is now closed, I know the Ladies only limet
      limeted...LOL...the possible applicants but still, a big thanks to all
      who applied. I see the following apps. If I missed anyone let me know
      ASAP.

      Jennifer Estrella # 44302
      Becky Stacy # 44324
      Kathryn Doiron # 44332

      Thanks
      Coy Boy
    • becki_s19
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
        On a similar note, anyone else interested in the Trikini?? I'd hate to
        have re-written the app 2x only to have this cancelled for lack of
        interest!
        ...I'll take 2 to test if that's ok ;)

        Becky S

        > This call is now closed, I know the Ladies only limet
        > limeted...LOL...
      • Dark Lazarus
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
          Heck, I'd take two also! I love supporting tank tops.

          kathryn