LuxuryLite Koozy Kitchen Selections!

  • krb84108@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2008
      Congratulations to the following testers on being selected for the LuxuryLite Koozy Kitchen.

      André Corterier
      Erich Roetz
      Kathryn Doiron

      If you three will send me your information OFF list then I will send it to the Mfg. I will need your:

      Name
      Shipping Address
      Phone Number
      E-mail

      Thanks to all who applied!

      Cheers

      Kenny B

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2008
        > Any news on the LuxuryLite Koozy Kitchens?

        Failing to be patient... Selections were two weeks ago - any word?

        André

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "krb84108@..."

      • krb84108@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2008
          They are/were supposed to send you an email w/ the shipping info after they go/went out. If you don’t hear anything in the next day or two let me know and I’ll look into.

          Cheers

          Kenny B

          <krb84108@.. .> wrote:

          > Congratulations to the following testers on being selected for the
          LuxuryLite Koozy Kitchen.

          > André Corterier
          > Erich Roetz
          > Kathryn Doiron
          >
          > If you three will send me your information OFF list then I will
          send it to the Mfg. I will need your:

          > Name
          > Shipping Address
          > Phone Number
          > E-mail
          >
          > Thanks to all who applied!
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Kenny B

          > Do You Yahoo!?
          > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the
          best spam protection around
          > http://mail. yahoo.com

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • André Corterier
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
            <krb84108@...> wrote:

            > They are/were supposed to send you an email w/ the shipping info
            > after they go/went out. If you don’t hear anything in the next day
            > or two let me know and I’ll look into.
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Kenny B

            Haven't heard a peep.

            André
          • Dark Lazarus
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
              I received a UPS tracking email (apr 28th) notifying me of shipment
              scheduled for May 1.

              kathryn

            • krb84108@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
                I’ll look into it after I get all my ducks in a row. So Kathryn has a tracking number and Andre does not correct? Erich have you received a tracking number as well for the Koozy?

                Cheers

                Kenny B

                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2008
                  I received a tracking number on Monday and the Koozy should arive
                  today. I hope I didn't just jinx myself:)

                  The notification came from UPS.

                  I hope that helps.

                  Erich R.

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 2, 2008
                    That's correct. There are sometimes customs issues, but I'm rather
                    proficient at keeping those short these days. The issuance of a
                    tracking number should be unaffected, though. The only thing that comes
                    to mind is the spam filter - I checked mine thoroughly today, but may
                    have overlooked something on April 28 or 29 ... I don't know (and have
                    no way of finding out).