RE: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN Curt: Patagonia Wool 2 T-Shirt Problem

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Jenn,

      Your hubby gave me some very sage advice and at the risk of plagiarism I'll
      paraphrase it:

      Very gently prise a cap off your favourite beer and whilst tenderly
      savouring its contents, contemplate the current state of quality control in
      asia.

      Ralph

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        I'll contact Patagonia right away. Thanks for bringing it my attention
        so quick. I'd say don't wear it or wash it or anything for now -
        they'll probably want it back.

        More info soon...

        -Curt

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn E." <jennksnowy@...>