ATTN Curt: Patagonia Wool 2 T-Shirt Problem

  • Jenn E.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      I was starting to write my IR for the Wool 2 T-Shirt and there is a
      small hole in the collar. What should I do from here? This is not part
      of the pointelle knit construction it is infact a hole.

      Jenn E.
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        Jenn,

        Your hubby gave me some very sage advice and at the risk of plagiarism I'll
        paraphrase it:

        Very gently prise a cap off your favourite beer and whilst tenderly
        savouring its contents, contemplate the current state of quality control in
        asia.

        Ralph

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
          I'll contact Patagonia right away. Thanks for bringing it my attention
          so quick. I'd say don't wear it or wash it or anything for now -
          they'll probably want it back.

          More info soon...

          -Curt

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn E." <jennksnowy@...>