Re: MODERATOR APPLAUSE -> Re: [backpackgeartesters] LTR MSR Denali Evo Ascent Snowshoes Jenn E.

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 6:51 AM
      That is great to hear TV, that is the part about the testers :-) I will be
      polite and not comment on space filling LOL

      Andrew

      --
      Senior Edit Moderator

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 7:26 AM
        YIkes
        Sounds like Andrew is spanking me.
        Not sure if I like it this time

        TV
      • Leesa J
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 7:29 AM
          I thought that was my job while Jody is gone?

          Leesa
          : )

        • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1 7:40 AM