Re: MODERATOR APPLAUSE -> Re: [backpackgeartesters] LTR MSR Denali Evo Ascent Snowshoes Jenn E.

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      I have said this before and I will say it again. I learned more from
      editing this series of reports than I ever thought I would about
      snowshoes. All three of these testers did good jobs IMHO.

      TV
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        That is great to hear TV, that is the part about the testers :-) I will be
        polite and not comment on space filling LOL

        Andrew

        --
        Senior Edit Moderator

      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
          YIkes
          Sounds like Andrew is spanking me.
          Not sure if I like it this time

          TV
        • Leesa J
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
            I thought that was my job while Jody is gone?

            Leesa
            : )

          • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008