MODERATOR APPLAUSE -> Re: [backpackgeartesters] LTR MSR Denali Evo Ascent Snowshoes Jenn E.

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Jenn

      Excellent Long-term Report. Well done ....

      Regards
      Andrew

      --
      Senior Edit Moderator

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        I have said this before and I will say it again. I learned more from
        editing this series of reports than I ever thought I would about
        snowshoes. All three of these testers did good jobs IMHO.

        TV
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
          That is great to hear TV, that is the part about the testers :-) I will be
          polite and not comment on space filling LOL

          Andrew

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
            YIkes
            Sounds like Andrew is spanking me.
            Not sure if I like it this time

            TV
          • Leesa J
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
              I thought that was my job while Jody is gone?

              Leesa
              : )

            • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008