REMINDER TEST CALL: Primus ETA Express

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Just a reminder this test call is closing tonight at midnight! I have
      just three applications thus far.

      The original call:

      Primus is turning up the heat and giving JetBoil a run for their
      money. (And no, comparing the two is not allowed!) :)

      Fellow BGTers check this one out:

      Primus Eta Express
      http://www.primus.se/
      From the homepage, scroll to the bottom and select 'English' (unless
      you can read Swedish).
      Check under the 'Outdoor' section to find their list of 'Stoves'.

      Newbie Limit applies.
      US Shipping only.
      Rick is the moderator.
      Test call closes Tuesday April 1st, 2008 at midnight.

      Happy applicating!
      Jo Ann