RE: [backpackgeartesters] ARRIVED- REPLACEMENT EUREKA MOUNTAIN BREEZE TENT- RALPH DITTON

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 12:15 AM
      No Andrew.

      I had to send the other one back. Cost me $73-05 (ouch)

      I set it up today. My hands were shaking and my heart was in an agitated
      state as I bent the pole work just waiting for that sickening sound. When
      the last two pole tips locked into position and there was no sickening sound
      I was one relieved chap. If a pole is going to go it will happen in the
      first few setting ups. So I am not out of the woods just yet.

      Ralph

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 2:32 AM
        Hi Ralph

        That is nasty. Wonder why they just didn't send a replacement pole.

        Andrew

        --
        Senior Edit Moderator

      • Mark McLauchlin - Swan Valley IT