MODERATOR APPLAUSE :>Re: [backpackgeartesters] FR - OR Elixir - Rick

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi Rick

      Nice report and well written as per your normal high standards. I have one
      comment, which I am sure your Test Monitor will pick up on. I believe we now
      have formal wording for ending the report which maybe needed in this one.

      Regards
      Andrew

      --
      Senior Edit Moderator

    • Rick Allnutt
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 5:28 AM
        Hi Andrew,

        Thanks for the compliments. In the first lines of my overall report, I
        have internal links to the various sections. The last of those links for
        a test series not yet completed invites the reader back for the next
        section. I believe this style I use and which is used by several others
        has passed your muster in the past, but if it needs to be changed please
        let me know. Lord knows I did not invent it, I just like it.

        For this report, the relevant lines right at the top of the report are:

        *****************

        Initial Report - January 20, 2008 (This is hyperlinked in the html)

        Field Report - March 31, 2008 (This is hyperlinked in the html)

        Long Term Report - Come back in May 2008 for the next installment on my
        report

        *****************

        Unfortunately, these lines do not show up in the text version when I
        only post the Field Report section.

        Rick

        Andrew Priest wrote:

        > Hi Rick
        >
        > Nice report and well written as per your normal high standards. I have one
        > comment, which I am sure your Test Monitor will pick up on. I believe we now
        > have formal wording for ending the report which maybe needed in this one.
        >
        > Regards
        > Andrew
        >
        > On 01/04/2008, Rick Allnutt <rick@...
        > <mailto:rick%40backpackgeartest.org>> wrote:
        > >
        > > The html version of the field report is here:
        > >
        > > http://snipurl.com/234d2 <http://snipurl.com/234d2>
        > [www_backpackgeartest_org]
        > >

        > --
        > Senior Edit Moderator

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 6:36 AM
          Hi Rick

          Sounds good to me. My comment was more of a heads-up as I assume it would
          get raised by the Test Monitor as they seem to pick up on it from what I
          have seen. To be honest it is not something I have checked the SG on and
          really wasn't that bothered about.