MODERATOR COMMENT :> Re: [backpackgeartesters] LTR - Exped Synmat 7 LT - Tim Tessier

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear Tim

      Thanks for your report. I have a couple of comments for your consideration.
      First can you please summarize in a sentence the amount of days testing in
      the long-term stage.

      Also I would like to see more of a summary of your testing (outcomes) in
      your Long-term Report as well as a better idea of what you learned from the
      last two months testing. For example some more comments on durability (did
      you expose it to conditions where it could have been punctured for
      example?), how it goes in the cold conditions (you mentioned frozen ground);
      comfort, how has it gone in your pack (relates to durability), has the
      blowing it up, decompressing, folding it up had any impact and so on. If
      you want more ideas maybe discuss it with your Test Monitor or me.

      That sound okay?

      Regards
      Andrew

      --
      Senior Edit Moderator

    • Tim Tessier
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        No worries,

        I'll try to make some changes this afternoon while sitting at the airport and re-post tonight when I get home.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
          Thanks Tim. The joys of airports ... saved by laptops :) Do you get free
          internet access at your airports?

          Andrew

          On 01/04/2008, Tim Tessier <timothy_tessier@...> wrote:

          > No worries,
          >
          > I'll try to make some changes this afternoon while sitting at the
          > airport and re-post tonight when I get home.
          >

          > --
          Senior Edit Moderator