TEST CALL: For those testers who want to get off and running...

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      to a good start on a great season of trail running and hiking!

      BGT and New Balance are offering three testers the opportunity to test
      the New Balance 1110 Trail Runner.

      Mens http://www.newbalance.com/running/trail/MT1110/
      Womens http://www.newbalance.com/running/trail/WT1110/

      Both mens and womens models available.
      US Shipping Only (international will need to pay shipping)
      Newbie Limit Applies
      Chuck Carnes is the Mod
      Test call closes March 11th, 2008 at midnight Yahoo time.

      Please put 'New Balance 1110 Trail Runner' in your subject line.

      Happy applicating!
      Jo Ann
    • S
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        Hi Jo Ann,

        For this test, does New Balance care if women choose to test the men's
        version? Or would they prefer it if women test the women's version?

        Thanks.

        Sheila (who wears men's New Balance shoes practically every day...)

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann Moffi"
        <jomoffi@...> wrote:

        > to a good start on a great season of trail running and hiking!
        >
        > BGT and New Balance are offering three testers the opportunity to test
        > the New Balance 1110 Trail Runner.
      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          Since they are offering the womens style, we need to
          stick with the women testing the womens. If for some
          reason they do not have a womens size at the time of
          shipping, they may sub a mens shoe for a women.

          Chuck Carnes
          Test Moderator

          --- S <geosheila@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jo Ann,
          >
          > For this test, does New Balance care if women choose
          > to test the men's
          > version? Or would they prefer it if women test the
          > women's version?
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Sheila (who wears men's New Balance shoes
          > practically every day...)
          >

          > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann
          > Moffi"
          > <jomoffi@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > to a good start on a great season of trail running
          > and hiking!
          > >
          > > BGT and New Balance are offering three testers the
          > opportunity to test
          > > the New Balance 1110 Trail Runner.

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
            G'day

            Nice looking shoes. Be interesting to see how they work out. Hope we see
            lots of backpacking with these.

            Regards
            Andrew

            ===
            Senior Edit Moderator - BackpackGearTest.org

            database 2935 (20080310) __________

            http://www.eset.com