OOP-Amanda Tikkanen- 3/5-3/9

  • Amanda Tikkanen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      I'm going to be OOP from Wednesday 3/5/08 through Sunday 3/9/08. I have
      my annual Division Meeting on the 5th & 6th, then the day after I get
      back my Dad and I are road tripping to Georgia to pick up my new hiking
      partner, Tomihawk (another Catahoula). I'm actually hoping to be back
      on Saturday, but even if I am I will likely be sleeping most of Sunday
      to recuperate.

      The Montrail Hardrock boots are scheduled to be delivered while I am on
      the road, but the address they are being shipped to (my office) will
      hold them safely until I get back.

      Amanda Tikkanen, Beau & Tomi
      Southeast Indiana
      http://www.uberpest.com