Re: IR: Vargo Decagon Stove - Derek Hansen

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
      Thanks, Coy.

      My Leave No Trace "train-the-trainer" camp ended a little earlier than expected, so I was
      able to get my report done a little earlier. I tried to submit before midnight, but alas, I
      wasn't fast enough. Sunday will have to do.

      This report series is a bit front-loaded with a lot of benchmarking. I don't think the field
      and long term reports will be quite as long as I will be going off my benchmark results.
      I'm glad you approve and I hope BGT doesn't fault me too much. :)

      As for the drawing, I did that completely in Adobe Illustrator. Well, I did sketch some
      ideas, but I didn't scan anything.

      Speaking of family matters, we're getting our baby blessed today at church, so I must be
      getting ready...

      Best,

      ~derek