Arrived Osprey Argon 110 pack - wrong hip belt - Josh Moffi

  • jmoffi_ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi Jason,

      Well this time I did get the Argon 110L pack. But they sent the
      X-Large hip belt again.

      At this point I am willing to test the pack with the over-sized hip
      belt as this is the size that the Osprey website says will fit me. I
      still feel that the site must list waist size not hip size, but I will
      be addressing this in my report.

      Josh Moffi