EDIT LTR: Streamlight Headlamp - Kathryn

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Kathryn,

      Good report. Just one edit and one suggestion for you.

      ÊSometimes I can get the button to operate and
      sometimes I can't, necessitating the need to pull of gloves to turn
      off the light.

      **EDIT**
      Remove the E in front of the Sometimes.

      Suggestions: You outline your usage through your report. I think that is fine, although I will talk to the mods about it. I would like to see you add a summary of your likes and dislikes. It can be a paragraph or list form.

      Jason B
      Streamlight Monitor