RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: re OOP: 29Feb- 2Mar: Doug McCoy

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hmmmmmm.... Must have missed that post. Thanks Coy.

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
      __________________________________

    • Coy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
        AB, it may have been in an email to each tester. I realy dont recall
        other than I got a note form sombody to focus on backpacking. And
        while it is not for me to say how a company wants gear tested, I am a
        little unsure as to why they want it tested backpacking. I can
        understand sking and perhaps even when underway with a pack on as the
        pack will protect the backside somewhat. But when just standing
        around I have already varified that it dont do much...I say dont do
        much. actually it reminds me of standing in front of a fire in cold
        weather. Freeze on one side while too warm on the other..not to that
        extent but that is what I have already experienced. This will be in
        my reports so no need to discuss any further I guess. Plus I dont
        want to risk influncing other reports. Back to your regular
        programming...

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov"

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
          Don't know man... sure would have been nice to have those arm warmers on
          that January trip we attempted (Wind Chill 3 F). :-P

          AB

          _____
          Visit Corridor9
          http://www.corridor9.net