Re: re OOP: 29Feb- 2Mar: Doug McCoy

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29 8:00 PM
      It did, then Chuck advised that they were also wanting input from a
      hikers prospective as well. Just like the note he sent out for the
      DeFeet gear.

      Coy Boy (author of confusion too often lately)

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov"
      <rescue@...> wrote:

      > I thought the test call for this specifically said it was for
      biking.

      > AB
      >
      > _____
      > Visit Corridor9
      > Blogging about BackpackGearTest.org, Firefighting, Linux, Hiking
      and more!
      > http://www.corridor9.net
      > __________________________________
      >

      > > We are still waiting on you to post the HTML for your Warmfront
      IR in
      > > the
      > > Test/test, with the focus on walking rather than biking.

    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
        Hmmmmmm.... Must have missed that post. Thanks Coy.

        AB

        _____
        Visit Corridor9
        http://www.corridor9.net
        __________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
          AB, it may have been in an email to each tester. I realy dont recall
          other than I got a note form sombody to focus on backpacking. And
          while it is not for me to say how a company wants gear tested, I am a
          little unsure as to why they want it tested backpacking. I can
          understand sking and perhaps even when underway with a pack on as the
          pack will protect the backside somewhat. But when just standing
          around I have already varified that it dont do much...I say dont do
          much. actually it reminds me of standing in front of a fire in cold
          weather. Freeze on one side while too warm on the other..not to that
          extent but that is what I have already experienced. This will be in
          my reports so no need to discuss any further I guess. Plus I dont
          want to risk influncing other reports. Back to your regular
          programming...

          Coy Boy

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
            Don't know man... sure would have been nice to have those arm warmers on
            that January trip we attempted (Wind Chill 3 F). :-P

            AB

            _____
            Visit Corridor9
            http://www.corridor9.net