ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 22 February 2008

  • Leesa
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 21.22 seconds.

      295 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      60 Manufacturer detail pages.
      95 Tester detail pages.
      44 Monitor detail pages.
      17 Moderator detail pages.
      69 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      4 Monitors were assigned to tests.
      1 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      25 Monitor Status emails were sent.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
        Hello Leesa,

        The planets are aligned, the wife is chirpy, the weather is hot and all is
        well with the world.

        Good to see the stats back under my name.

        All details are correct.

        Many thanks for all of the hard yakka you are putting in.

        Ralph

        _____

        G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List
        Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status
        site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.
        <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/> backpackgeartest.org/

        ._,___

      • Leesa J
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
          I am SO happy to hear all the good news!

          Hopefully every one is happy today!

          Leesa