Edit - Warmfront Warmfront - Coy Boy

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Edit - Warmfront Warmfront - Coy Boy

      Hi Coy

      Yeah, definitely Edgells baby food stuff. :-) :-)

      I think we need to check on the title for the Test Series. The folder is
      labelled 'Warmfront Base Model', but I am not sure whether that is what we
      have to put in the heading of the Reports. I have posted a query on this.

      Once we have checked the required title and you have corrected the spelling
      of definitely in the photo caption, you are clear to upload.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      Warm Fronted Monitor
      > neck piece fits but is defanately not too big...
      EDIT