Warmfront Reports: Correct title??

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2 2:49 PM
      Official ruling requested from Test Mods: what title is required for the
      Warmfront test reports please? Is 'Warmfront' sufficient, or must the
      reports have 'Warmfront Base Model' in the title?

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      Warm-fronted test monitor...
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2 11:08 PM
        Actually, I don't see a 'base model' on the website. There is a men's
        model (Coy & Doug are testing) and a women's model (I am testing.)

        I wonder if the folder should be changed to just "Warmfront"? (And
        also if Coy's title should be changed to Warmfront Men's?)

        Pam

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
        <r.caffin@...> wrote:

        > Official ruling requested from Test Mods: what title is required for
        the
        > Warmfront test reports please? Is 'Warmfront' sufficient, or must the
        > reports have 'Warmfront Base Model' in the title?
        >
        > Cheers
        > Roger Caffin
        > Warm-fronted test monitor...

      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2 11:45 PM
          Ohh, Ohhh Pam,

          Do we get to see a photo with yours on like Coy Boy?

          That would be neat.

          Ralph

          _____

          Actually, I don't see a 'base model' on the website. There is a men's
          model (Coy & Doug are testing) and a women's model (I am testing.)

          I wonder if the folder should be changed to just "Warmfront"? (And
          also if Coy's title should be changed to Warmfront Men's?)

          Pam

          --- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>
          <r.caffin@...> wrote:

          > Official ruling requested from Test Mods: what title is required for
          the
          > Warmfront test reports please? Is 'Warmfront' sufficient, or must the
          > reports have 'Warmfront Base Model' in the title?
          >
          > Cheers
          > Roger Caffin
          > Warm-fronted test monitor...

        • pamwyant
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3 1:08 AM
            You'll just have to wait and see...

            Pam

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
            <rdassetts@...> wrote:

            > Ohh, Ohhh Pam,
            >
            > Do we get to see a photo with yours on like Coy Boy?
            >
            > That would be neat.
            >

            > Ralph
            >

            > _____

          • Coy
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4 11:20 AM
              yes, I need to get this uploaded today if possible. a discussion on
              cold weather bike clothing has cropped up and I might recruit a tester
              with my spectacular report...

              Just for the record.

              The website calls it The Warmfront™ ie What is The Warmfront™ ?
              but does not call it mens's

              if you look at the online site they give for ordering it is called

              WarmFront - Chestwarmer

              for the womens they call it The Warmfront™ Women's model

              for the heavy duty model they call it Warmfront™ HD ...notice the
              missing The.

              I took the middle and call it Warmfront™ in my report and for my title
              I have it Warmfront™ (chest warmer). I can add the The and or men's.

              Thanks
              Coy Boy

              <r.caffin@...> wrote:

              > Official ruling requested from Test Mods: what title is required for
              the
              > Warmfront test reports please? Is 'Warmfront' sufficient, or must the
              > reports have 'Warmfront Base Model' in the title?
              >
              > Cheers
              > Roger Caffin
              > Warm-fronted test monitor...

            • Leesa J
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4 11:29 AM
                I suggest we go with The Warmfront - Men's for the report name ( or The
                Warmfront - Woman's) and the folder should be name 'The Warmfront' (okay
                Rick?)

                Leesa

                On Feb 4, 2008 2:20 PM, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:

                > yes, I need to get this uploaded today if possible. a discussion on
                > cold weather bike clothing has cropped up and I might recruit a tester
                > with my spectacular report...
                >
                > Just for the record.
                >
                > The website calls it The Warmfront� ie What is The Warmfront� ?
                > but does not call it mens's
                >
                > if you look at the online site they give for ordering it is called
                >
                > WarmFront - Chestwarmer
                >

                > for the womens they call it The Warmfront� Women's model
                >
                > for the heavy duty model they call it Warmfront� HD ...notice the
                > missing The.
                >
                > I took the middle and call it Warmfront� in my report and for my title
                > I have it Warmfront� (chest warmer). I can add the The and or men's.
                >
                > Thanks
                > Coy Boy
                >
                > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
                > <r.caffin@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Official ruling requested from Test Mods: what title is required for
                > the
                > > Warmfront test reports please? Is 'Warmfront' sufficient, or must the
                > > reports have 'Warmfront Base Model' in the title?
                > >
                > > Cheers
                > > Roger Caffin
                > > Warm-fronted test monitor...
                > >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Coy
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4 7:32 PM
                  Thanks Leesa,

                  I went with The Warmfront™ Men's

                  Now uploaded and test folder version deleted.

                  --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...>