ARRIVED (Again): Luna Sport Items - Jo Ann Moffi

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      More Luna Sport product arrived today.

      4 Lime-ade & 4 Pink Grapefruit Electrolyte Splash
      4 Strawberry Banana & 3 Dark Chocolate Recovery Smoothies
      5 Pomegranate, 7 Watermelon, & 7 Blueberry Moons

      I was kind of looking forward to the end of the Pink Grapefruit and
      the Strawberry Banana stuff. Blech. Oh well. Choking it down I will be
      doing!

      Jo Ann