EDIT: POST Long Term Patagonia Vagabond Boot Report [James Triplett]

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2008
      LONG TERM REPORT Patagonia Vagabond Boot Report [James Triplett]
      1-February-2008

      Hi Jet,
      Html looks good. Only one edit.
      Carol, Monitor

      I wish I had replaced the laces earlier because now I am interested to
      see if there sharp edges on the eyelets or
      *** if there are sharp edges ***
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
        Thank you Carol!

        Every thing is all tidied up and taken care of. I hope to work with you
        again in the future.

        Jet