Test call: The Truth is Out There

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      For all you X Files fans Numa Sport Optics and Backpackgeartest.org
      are proud to announce that the Numa X-Frames Extreme Eyewear System
      is available for testing.

      Here is the nitty gritty of this call:
      THREE lucky testers will be able to test the Numa Tactical X frame
      extreme system (Hint: 4 lenses)

      http://www.numatactical.com/products/models.php?ir=2

      Newbie limit applies
      US shipping only
      Chuck Carnes is the Mod

      Please include the words "Numa X-Frames" in your subject line.

      This call will close at 9 p.m. central time on Thursday, February 7, 2008

      Happy Applicating

      TV
    • larry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        I would love to apply for this test, but I have a hard time finding
        sunglasses that fit across the bridge of my nose. (Insert large
        schnozzola joke here)

        Does anyone out there know of a retailer that carries Numa sunglasses
        so that I could check for fit before applicating??

        Thanks!

        -larry

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Vickers"
        <redroach@...> wrote:

        > For all you X Files fans Numa Sport Optics and Backpackgeartest.org
        > are proud to announce that the Numa X-Frames Extreme Eyewear System
        > is available for testing.

      • redroachhome
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2008
          The Numa Test call is closing tonight in case you still want to apply.
          Original call below:

          tv