EDIT: IR - Sigg 1 L water bottle - Jen P

  • Emma Eyeball
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      hello jen. i hope your holidays were much more peaceful than mine
      were. forward with the edits!

      > being comfortable. Since becoming pregnant I have stopped
      backpacking and focus now on day hiking and car camping.

      oy! when did this happen? congrats!

      hmmm, you appear to have written a flawless IR. all looks good to me,
      please upload at your will. thanks!

      -colleen
    • Jennifer Pope
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        Thanks. I'm nearly 6 months pregnant now. Due at the end of April.
        Which is why I've been lying low. There's a lot less to test when all
        clothing and backpacking only things are ruled out. I will upload in
        a minute hopefully (I think my completed report is on this computer).

        Jennifer