RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: ARRIVED - RAB Drillium Jacket with a Problem - Curry

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2007
      It is also important for us to report if the manufacturer's sizing scheme is
      off. Montbell used to have that problem a lot. They still do on a few
      things. Their clothes were consistently on the small side.

      Jason wasn't trying to say yours must fit or that you made some mistake. He
      was trying to figure out if there is a sizing glitch (sleeve length, chest
      size, etc.) in their sizing charts. It isn't just wildly unusual with
      foreign manufacturers.

      Jerry
      HMFIC

      reviews and tests on the planet.