Attn Lisa: Teststatus Information

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007
      Just noticed it today. Should have caught it before, but I didn't for some
      reason.

      I'm showing that my OR Hydroseal Drycomp AirX sack LTR was supposedly
      uploaded on Dec 5. This report isn't due until the end of Jan, I don't
      remember uploading it, and I can't seem to find anything to the contrary on
      list. Can you fix this?

      AB

      _____

      Visit Corridor9