EDIT: IR-Big Agnes Battle Mountain, Upgrade Kit & REM Hinman Pad: Scott Wasley

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Scott,
      Sorry that these edits took so long. Somehow I didn't get the
      e-mail officially naming me the moniter for this test series. Very
      good reports; I only found 2 small edits in both reports. Since BGT
      is closed until next week, don't feel rushed to post the final
      version. Thanks, and I look forward to reading more about these products.

      Andy

      Sleeping Bag Edits:

      Listed Weight: Long / 5 lbs 7 oz (2416 g)
      EDIT: You may want to put Long in parenthesis for continuity.

      Pad Kit Edits:

      It is my impression that he would have a hard time staying on top of
      the pad if he did not use the Big Agnes sleeve system,
      EDIT: You may want to reword this; the "he" may be considered
      projection. "I" might work well.
    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
        Arrived Black Diamond Icon Headlamp