MODERATORS EDIT RE: [backpackgeartesters] FR - Mountain About GatrGuard - Wayne

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Wayne

      Thanks for your field report which is interesting. I have a couple of
      modifications for you to make please. I would like the sentence I have
      quoted below removed. We focus on reporting what we experience not what we
      think may happen. The balance of the paragraph is fine.

      I would also like to see in your report more details on the breakage or wear
      to the guards if you can.

      In respect to the modifications, you need to run these past your Test
      Moderator if not already done so. We normally test the gear as supplied
      unless there is a risk involved. Please refer to the Survival Guide for more
      guidance on this topic.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest