Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 02 December 2007

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
      Leesa,
      The latest report shows that my FR upload for the
      Patagonia Vagabond Boots is "WAITING". It was uploaded
      on November 27:

      http://tinyurl.com/2ooza7

      or

      http://us.f546.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=8914_11482552_220373_1755_149_0_230778_-1_0&Idx=73&YY=22243&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=2&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox

      Thanks!

      ***Gail***

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
        > The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
        > Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
        > Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?

        The folder for this test has existed for some time, and I have noted it at
        least twice on the list.

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Jacket/

        Shane
      • Leesa J
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
          But that is not the right item. This is a Parka, not a jacket. I think
          Jason explained in a previous email.

          Leesa

          On Dec 3, 2007 2:17 PM, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>
          wrote:

          > > The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
          > > Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
          > > Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?
          >
          > The folder for this test has existed for some time, and I have noted it at
          > least twice on the list.
          >

          > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Jacket/
          >
          > Shane
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jo Ann Moffi
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
            Hi Shane,

            I'm not involved in the test at all but I have seen this commented on
            before. The Down Inner Parka is a different breed from the Down Inner
            Jacket. They are asking for a Parka folder. Maybe one of the testers
            can clarify.

            Jo Ann

            On Dec 3, 2007 2:17 PM, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...> wrote:

            > > The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
            > > Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
            > > Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?
            >
            > The folder for this test has existed for some time, and I have noted it at
            > least twice on the list.
            >

            > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Jacket/
            >
            > Shane

          • Shane Steinkamp
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
              > But that is not the right item. This is a Parka, not a jacket. I think
              > Jason explained in a previous email.

              OH. I missed that then. Sorry for the stupid. Uh... So what should it be
              called?

              Shane
            • Leesa J
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007

                On Dec 3, 2007 2:46 PM, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>
                wrote:

                > > But that is not the right item. This is a Parka, not a jacket. I
                > think
                > > Jason explained in a previous email.
                >
                > OH. I missed that then. Sorry for the stupid. Uh... So what should it
                > be
                > called?
                >
                > Shane

              • Shane Steinkamp
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                  > Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka

                  http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Parka/

                  Sorry for the brain damage.

                  Shane
                • Jason Boyle
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                    Thanks Shane,

                    The difference between the two is that the parka has a hood and more
                    fill and the jacket has no hood and less fill.

                    Jason

                    --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
                    <shane@...> wrote:

                    > > Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka
                    >
                    > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%
                    20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Parka/

                    > Sorry for the brain damage.
                    >
                    > Shane

                  • pamwyant
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                      Thank you Leesa, and Shane for the folder. My report is now uploaded.

                      Pam

                      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...>